Although not immediately effective, these 7 methods will definitely help your website traffic increase significantly and stably.
Of course, in the current digital age, no one wants to build a “stealth” website in the eyes of customers. So, high traffic is the desire of any webmaster.
There are many ways to increase website traffic. Two of them, the – Telecomadmin – most popular are: providing useful, engaging and timely content or diligently, steadily redirecting traffic to your website.
In this article, we will learn 7 methods to help your website traffic increase significantly and steadily over time.
1. Organic Traffic (SEO)
SEO or organic traffic is a great “bargain” for businesses’ websites
Traffic coming from search engines is one of the ways to attract huge and steady organic traffic (SEO) for your business website. Accordingly, you can apply some of the following basic tips to help SEO website to TOP search pages:
- Keyword Research: Take the time to find out which keywords are researched by many people when looking for a content, information, etc. in your field. Then go on to identify keywords that you have a good chance of ranking for (e.g. low-competition long-tail keywords) and use them in your articles.
- On-page SEO techniques: To attract readers, you should optimize all parts of the content, including: title, keyword density, meta description, … and the whole website: loading time, … But most importantly, your article content must be unique and bring value to customers.
- Backlinks: Backlinks are “votes” that other websites give Google that tell Google that your content deserves a top spot in search engine results pages (SERPs). This “vote” can happen naturally, but you can also install backlinks to increase authority. So make sure you’re implementing one or more linking strategies for the content on your site.
2. Advertising on social media platforms
In the era of social media development like today, you should advertise your website on media platforms to increase traffic
Social media is dominating advertising and many other forms of entertainment. So, if you’re not there to promote your business or sales website, you’re missing out on a huge source of traffic .
Depending on the preferences and characteristics of your target audience, consider (at least) to get your website on the right social media platforms:
- Facebook: Facebook is the most popular social platform in Vietnam today. To communicate effectively on this channel, you must ensure that your content is being updated regularly, regularly and cross-posting to other relevant groups and pages (belonging to Facebook).
- Instagram: If your customers are attracted by beautiful, professional images, redirect your website promotion on Instagram. With this media channel, you will tell stories with images mainly. Good aesthetics will bring the website a significant amount of traffic.
- Twitter: This is a rather “mixed” social platform, but it is a unique condition to spread the content you want to convey to a large number of people.
However, when using social media to drive website traffic, you must make sure that the majority of your users use them primarily.
3. Email Marketing
Email marketing will help increase traffic to the website faster and more effectively
To drive traffic to your website with Email Marketing, you should consider the following recommendations:
- Send out regular newsletters, highlighting your recent posts, unique tips and tricks, or special offers.
- Segment customer lists and send relevant content to different customer groups.
- Add social media links or CTA (Call To Action) buttons to your emails to encourage direct action from your customers.
4. Slack Community
Just 2 simple approval steps to be able to communicate in the Slack community
Slack is a popular chat tool and a “common home” of like-minded people, interests, needs, etc. Even if a team has only 1,000 members, there will still be a lot of active members. at any given time. That means potential customers will have a greater chance of seeing and interacting with your link in real time.
And to increase traffic on the Slack community, you just need to do these two simple steps:
- Step 1: Find the right community for your field and market.
- Step 2: Submit a request to join a community that interests you.
However, to avoid being marked as spam or invited to leave the community on day one, you need to:
- Introduce yourself and let everyone know what you do and what to expect when joining the community.
- Don’t spam your links everywhere, just answer the questions in full with a link to your content if it’s relevant.
- If a question relates to a piece of content you’ve written, update the post again, answer the question, and add your link in the comments.
5. Blogs and commenting forums
Always remember to communicate at the right time, in the right place on blogs and commenting forums to avoid being marked as spam
Blog comments and forum comments may not be a reliable SEO link building technique, but they still work quite well in increasing traffic. To drive traffic to your site in this way, you should:
- First, find blog posts related to existing content on the site, then pull up recent articles by clicking on the desktop toolbox on the search results page.
- Copy the URLs of interesting posts into the spreadsheet (do the same for interesting forum topics). Keeping these links in one place helps you build a database of sites in the right place for future reference.
However, you should provide thoughtful comments and only link to your content when it is truly relevant to the issue in question. In fact, each blog comment may only attract a few visitors to the site, but if that post continues to hold a position on Google search results or suddenly becomes popular, it can can attract a steady stream of visitors to your website every month.
6. Take advantage of popular Podcasts
Podcasts have a huge audience, with about 51% of the US population having listened to one or more podcasts in the past few months. To drive traffic through podcasts, you can:
- Step 1: Search for niche and highly ranked podcasts on Google.
- Step 2: Personalize the content you intend to promote on the podcast, detailing and delivering it in an interesting way to your customers and stimulating them to visit your website.
- Step 3: Make sure that the episode description clearly mentions the name of the website as well as the links to your site.
7. QR Code application to navigate to the website
QR codes (or quick response codes) are another great method to drive traffic to a website, especially an online store that has a large number of product links, but they are not commonly used. and properly.
By placing QR codes on business cards, flyers, and posters (and even your Facebook and LinkedIn pages), you give people a quick way to get to the web. All they have to do is scan it and their phone will open any URL associated with the code.
Accordingly, use the free QR code generator to generate a unique QR code that people can scan and add another generic code that leads to your website or product link, to your Facebook and LinkedIn profiles. me.
Or if you’re attending a conference or meetup, you might consider adding codes that link to pieces of content on a particular topic so people scan them and access other interesting content. that you have prepared.
According to the 80/20 rule, 80% of your traffic will come from 20% of your actions. Once you have enough data and tried enough methods to determine where 80% of your traffic is coming from, you should try to increase the coverage of your business website in that area.
But before that, try some of the 7 methods we’ve suggested above to choose the one that works best for you.