Synchronizing trending fashion with its demand at the right time is the best way to endorse the right product at the right time. This is, however, the basic technique followed by all business brands and applies to the fashion brands as well. There is no better platform than Instagram to build and promote your fashion brand because this is essentially a photo sharing and video sharing app.
Given the fact now the majority of consumers use mobile phones for browsing the internet round the clock, Instagram is the best platform to lay a consistent focus on this large number of mobile users. This platform provides an incredible advantage to the fashion brands to reach out to a huge number of engaged customers irrespective if the fact that they are not physically present at the fashion show for a product launch.
In comparison to other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and others, Instagram posts, in fact, receive responses more than 60 times than Facebook and 120 times more visibility when compared to Twitter.
This is one of the most significant reasons behind using this platform to gain a massive online presence consistently with the use of eye-catching pictures and videos of products.
Ways to attract traffic
The best way to attract more traffic to your fashion site using Instagram is by using the posts and captions just like a pro. You may take help of experts like Gramista for that matter. However, it is essentially necessary that you get familiarized with all the crucial features of Instagram before using it to endorse your products. You will need to well versed with is so that you can make the best use of the features for your business benefits. A few specific things and features that you should know to increase traffic to your fashion site include:
- Instagram for business: This is the recent feature released by Instagram. Just as the name of the feature indicates, Instagram for Business offers some of the most useful and seamless services such as brand spotlights, APU examples, brilliant promotional tips, as well as the latest news from Instagram. All these will help you to boost your promotional efforts and results to a great extent.
- User Generated Contents: This feature will help you to use and highlight the consumer-generated content. Since all consumers love to be recognized you will provide them with great value by mentioning their names in your stream. This will bestow an overwhelming sense of excitement naturally to the consumers. They will be more encouraged to promote your brand among their family and a vast network of friends.
- Cross-promote social profiles: Cross-endorsing your social media accounts is a good and effective approach that will enable you to take the advantage of all your social networks to draw more traffic on Instagram and thereby to your fashion site by clicking on the link that you will provide in your profile bio.
- Use hashtags: You must use the best and most optimized hashtags to endorse your products. In fact, these hashtags will help you to connect you to all other users in your fashion community. Use of proper and popular hashtags is the best way to grab the attention of all new followers. Whether you use #follow or #like, #followmeor #tagsforlikes, just make sure that while selecting the hashtags for your brand keep in mind that these are unique and relevant to your products as well as your target audience.
- Leverage videos: Use of relevant videos is another way to showcase your product in a better and more appealing way. You can use channels like YouTube to post short yet intuitive and informative videos of your fashionable products and accessories on Instagram. Make sure that you direct the followers to the YouTube channel to know more about the product and other relevant details associated with it. Attaching a video to your blog is one of the best and most effective techniques to attract new audience fast as this is the unique selling point for any fashion product.
- Follow your followers: You must always follow your Instagram followers back especially as they are the most valuable customers. If you follow then up it will help you to maintain a longterm relationship with them.
It is no longer news that Instagram has taken over other traditional social platforms for branding and promotions. This visual sharing platform will provide more media coverage almost to a phenomenal level which is why this platform is the top priority of most fashion brands. This photosharing platform is also being used increasingly by different fitness gadget makers as well because it helps them to tell stories about their products and brands through capturing visuals.
Reasons for the phenomenal rise of Instagram
Instagram has replaced media coverage with its social visuals as this is a platform that is specifically designed for storytelling. The visual effects and the attention-grabbing images create a quicker and better impression and a long-lasting effect that helps the users to make a buying decision quickly.
- Since fashion as well as fitness depends largely on stunning pictures, graphics, and videos, the Instagram platform is the best one to open up fashion to a greater audience. This is much more effective than the closed door, elitist, and celebrity haze approach.
- The platform allows you to connect with your followers directly and speak to them across the world instead of a handful of the audience at a show. It will also help you to determine how your concepts and skills are appreciated and accepted by a broader audience.
- Instagram offers them with a chance to describe their offers and products in a much better way pictorially giving an opportunity to the potential buyers to have a closer look at the features and uses of the specific item.
In short, Instagram makes the promotion job easier for the fashion brands with its potential to catch the attention of millions of users, 800 million to be precise, allowing you to sell your offerings in a better way to a larger and intended audience.
Walter Moore is a notable management consultant and digital marketing expert. He is an experienced digital marketer and has helped e-commerce businesses in all niches gain Gramista with his effective marketing strategies and guidance.