Conversion rate optimization is among the crucial jobs of innovative online business owners who want to improve their revenue. If you, too, are managing your eCommerce venture, take their advice and try to do the same.
There are a variety of ways to reach the end purpose, which includes the use of eCommerce tools for visual merchandising. The solution comes with several benefits, including its ease of use. The simplest effort can yield impressive performance.
Interested? If so, then take the time to read our article. We’ll provide more information regarding online retail visual merchandising and strategies to lower your website’s bounce rate with its aid.
Online Catalog Management Major Issues
Whichever platform you decide to use to develop your online store, whether it’s Magento 2. Shopify, BigCommerce, or a different one, you need to figure out the best method to handle your store once you have it. While doing this, you should remember to maintain your online catalog too.
The task can be more complicated and broad than you think. Catalog management is not without challenges, including:
- Time-consuming operations. Employees spend a significant amount of their time overseeing the online catalog. This includes doing repetitive, regular activities. This means that other essential business functions are left unattended.
- Insufficient variety of displays of the products. One of the most common issues in online catalogs is they can’t showcase all the options of the products you offer. For example, someone goes to the catalog for an online jewelry store and finds only rings. The collection also contains chain necklaces, bracelets, and much more. However, the user must go down to view these products and is usually too busy. This is the same for certain collections or brands’ dominant position over others on a webpage.
- Poor placement of products. A striking example of poor composition in the product is putting out-of-season items on the front page of the list (for instance, the online clothing store displays winter caps even in summer). Additionally, moving merchandise with high resale rates down the catalog and focusing on products with low sales is recommended.
- With no vibrant accents. A boring catalog will not be able to attract and retain clients. If you’re searching for methods to increase your sales conversion rates, you should start by giving customers the option of matching products, highlighting the site, and enticing shoppers to purchase more. If customers can find a ring and earrings of the same style together in the catalog of an online jewelry shop, They could buy both pieces at the same time for the whole set.
- There is no logic to the catalog’s structure. The whole thing boils down to the same point: the placement of products on the online catalog page.
It’s clear the need for a solid method of managing your catalog to improve the online sales conversion rates. And we’re prepared to give you useful tips for developing an effective strategy.
How Can You Improve Your Catalog Management Strategy Using Online Visual Retail?
It doesn’t matter whether your online shop is operated through Magento 2, Shopify, or WooCommerce; however, you will need to maintain your catalog by hand… either choose one of two methods:
- Customizing your online store. This option can yield excellent results and provides the online store with a lot of flexibility, but it isn’t without drawbacks. It is true that the process is complex and can result in increased cost of time and expense.
- Using ready-made eCommerce visual merchandising solutions. It’s a much easier and cost-effective method for installation and implementation.
We’ll discuss the other option in greater detail.
Ready to use eCommerce Visual Merchandising Solutions
These cloud-based solutions are available anytime and anywhere, simple to set up and use. If you encounter any troubles or issues, it is possible to contact the customer support department. That’s certainly true for Sortler, an established online visual merchandising software.
Sorter gives you access via the cloud to the virtual online catalog synchronized to the actual catalog. You have to create the rules that will tell Sorter Sorter what you intend to do to arrange items on your online shop website.
For more details, You can accomplish these things by using Sorter:
- Automating tasks. You create the guidelines for controlling your online catalog. The remainder is left to Sortler. It is important to be aware of the increase in conversions and the reduction in bounce rate.
- Intelligent priority. You can specify the number of items from an individual label, collection, or kind to put on top of the catalog and the ones that should be moved down.
- Dealing with products that are out of stock. This is similar to dealing when you have items sold out by indicating what is most important on the online catalog.
- Promotion of products that are not selling well. Sorter will help to increase sales for less-than-performing products by making them visible on the web page or providing discounts if the other options are unsuccessful.
- The creation of match-making combinations. Why not use Sortler to generate a stunning combination of products: an earring and pendant from similar collections for jewelry stores and a straw hat and sunglasses for the fashion-forward look during the summer?
- Drag & Drop feature. It is also possible to work on your catalog manually by dragging your products across the screen using a mouse before immediately seeing your work’s outcome.
Most importantly, Sortler works with numerous eCommerce platforms such as Magento 2, Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce. It requires minimal coding. The entire system is created to ensure you will get the most effective results without much effort or investment.
Feel free to learn more about Sortler right now.