PHP is the most popular backend language among all the developers. It is used to create a dynamic website. It is used by millions of people to build a website. It is an integral part of maintaining websites and it is also an easy to understand language. It is an open-source server-side scripting language and there are so many reasons that developers prefer to work with PHP, not with Ruby, NET, PHYTON.
The first reason is that PHP is a much faster language because of its well-supported framework. It is very easy to start the development with this language you can learn this language easily via some online tutorials. Developers are responsible to make responsive websites that meet the user requirements. They are developing web apps and API based applications. Because of the curiosity among individuals about this language, the scope of PHP jobs in India has increased
For saving the precious time of developers and also reduce their workload there are so many tools available that help the developers to build websites.
- PHP Eclipse- It is popular open-source PHP source-code editors that run on all the major operating systems such as Windows, MAC, Linux, etc. It has all the features such as code folding, PHP parser, syntax highlighting, and support for Debugger.
- Php Designer8: This editor is used by most of the developers that handle the front-end code and you can easily check error in this editor. It is an easy to use tool that also provides you the hint about some coding techniques.
- j Edit: jEdit is a free text editor and its run on any platform like mac, windows, Linux, etc. It supports some of the features like text folding, syntax highlighting, code folding. This editor is written in Java and the latest version of jEdit is v2.0.
The framework is a basic platform that allows developers to build web applications. It saves lots of time for developers and makes their life easy by providing a structure. Without the PHP framework, it is too much difficult to build applications. There are so many frameworks and some of the most used discussed as follows:
- Laravel: It is considered as the most popular framework that is used by millions of developers today. It provides functions that help in the smooth running of code and fast results. It supports some functions such as good routing, easy authentications, migration support, etc. It is much advanced and developed form to build a framework.
- Symfony: It is an extreme PHP Framework that supports lots of features. It is a set of PHP components and a web application framework. It is very faster and less greedy and very flexible in use. And also it is very easy to use and easy to understand the framework.
- CodeIgniter: It is a free PHP framework maintained by EllisLab. Code Igniter can also be modified for the use of HMVC (Hierarchical Model View Controller) that allow developers to uphold modular grouping controller, models, and views in a sub-directory format. It is an open-source software web framework which is used for building a dynamic website with PHP. Easy error handling, zero installation, easy security, and other modes have brought this framework in the limelight of being used.
Tools for PHP:
- Fire PHP: It is an extension that allows you to log data in Firebug. It has a variety of features such as you have the ability to change your errors, exceptions, and to check the errors directly into firebug console. Many developers love to use it because of its advanced features.
- PHP Lang Editor: It is a very handy Firefox add-on translating language files and variables in your script. It is a tool that helps in the PHP application translator. Various files or applications are translated using one or many files of Lang vars.
These are some of the tools, frameworks, or editors that are very must helpful for PHP Development Tools.