Winter winds are hitting harder and making you more uncomfortable. But do you know? Does your hair suffer from split ends and breakage during this weather condition? No problem! Hair care product manufacturers will tell you how to prepare your strands and scalp for windy winter with the following tips. Read this post and enjoy the snow!
Do not shampoo often or deal with itchy, flaky scalp!
Skin plaques can smother your scalp and result in flaky and itchy skin. It does bring a dandruff problem and affects the growth of your tresses. So, to prevent dandruff and itchiness in the scalp, avoid using shampoo every other day during winters. You can use substitutes like dry shampoo or if you want some natural way to clean your dirty hair, use aloe vera gel!
Your strands also need moisturizing!
You must switch to oil-infused moisturizer to lock in extra moisture. Dry air makes your hair brittle and boring and to protect them from such damage, extra moisture is the only solution. Oil-infused moisturizer will evaporate at a slower rate and keep your hair moisture locked!
Do not skip weekly treatments
If you love taking hair oil treatment every week, never skip or stop doing it for the sake of your hair. Hair treatments are made to replace lost moisture. Winter dries your tresses and to bring them to life, you always need oil massage therapy. Since in summers, you do it often because your hair doesn’t feel bad when you shampoo after two days. But during winter, you may take your bun up for four days without a shampoo.
Use leave-in serums
Leave-in conditioning serums are the best bet for all seasons and especially winters. Floating, fine strands feeling the colder winds of the winter season, but they don’t know that wind is taking all of the moisture and making them brittle and prone to breakage. You can stop this and give them extra protection by using a leave-in serum. These serums tend to hydrate your strands and give them strength.
Put silk or satin scarf under a winter hat
Use silk or satin line under winter hat to prevent split ends. Wool, cotton, and other coarse fabrics can bring split ends and make hair prone to breakage. It is important to line your winter cap with silk or satin or wear silk scarf before the hat.
Follow these great tips humbly and be ready for winter! And yes, don’t forget to thank haircare product manufacturers at the end that bring such a useful post for you!
Tips for ideal summer hair care
The warm Indian summer brings loads of issues for our hair.
Keep calm and follow these tips to keep your hair neat, clean, healthy during summer.
- One of the best ways to maintain your hair is to indulge in some TLC at the salon, and this could be a hair spa or a Kerastase ritual.
- Excessive shampooing will strip the hair of its natural moisture. However, if you sweat a lot, then you should often shampoo for cleaner hair.
- Substitute your usual shampoo with the one that replenishes your hair, and also you may use anti frizz products.
- Tips for excellent summer hair care washing hair in lukewarm or cool water is best for the hair as they tend to seal the cuticles that open in summer. Avoid hot water for washing your hair.
- Drink plenty of water or liquids to provide adequate hydration to your hair.
- Do not color your hair before going for a swim, as the UV rays could change the tone of the color, and the dryness caused by the highlights may intensify under the heat.
- It is best to stay away from hot styling appliances like blow dryers and irons in summer. The hair tends to get overheated in summer, and by using these appliances, you overheat your hair and damage it.
- Apply leave-in conditioner before going out in the summers as this will keep your hair well-conditioned.
- Cover your hair with a scarf or cap while moving around in summer.