Inbound marketing is fashionable. Approaching potential clients with non-intrusive techniques that are based on offering value outweighs the possibilities of traditional advertising. For example, online assignment writing companies can persuade their potential customers to Buy Essay Online through inbound marketing.
One of the main techniques of inbound marketing is what is known as Guest Posting, which is summarized in participating as a guest in other people’s blogs. An excellent way to join two elements that both Google and your customers will value positively:
- Disseminate interesting content to audiences that you would not otherwise reach;
- Get valuable links, link building axis.
Advantages of Guest Posting
Guest Posting brings advantages for both the invited bloggers and the blog that incorporates posts written by different users. It is a clear example of win-win techniques in which all participants win. When it comes to bloggers, an appropriate Guest Posting strategy allows them to:
- Increase your visibility;
- Establish personal and professional relationships with other members of the blogosphere;
- Generate links for your blog;
- Traffic to your website, your blog and your profiles on social networks;
- Demonstrate your knowledge on a specific topic. What will end up becoming visible as an expert in this specific topic;
- Improve your communication skills. Writing for a local community is not the same as for users who do not know you. That is why Guest Posting helps you improve your writing, taking into account the audience to read you.
On the other hand, a blog that publishes guest posts obtains the following advantages:
- Mainly, get a different content with a different voice than usual which will give freshness;
- The potential to win new users. The logical thing is for the invited blogger to let his community know. Thus, a percentage of that community will know the blog and will likely incorporate it into their usual blog reading.
Five steps for an effective Guest Posting
As with many inbound marketing techniques, if you abuse Guest Posting, you can be penalized by Google. However, that does not mean that it is not a good technique simply that Who should not use it just as an SEO tactic over attracting links.
Read More:- Top Free Guest Posting Sites List
To avoid being penalized by Google, you must take care of the way you conduct Guest Posting. The formula is clear: Create quality content that does not focus only on achieving links. If you do it right, the links will arrive. However, that must be a consequence and not a cause of Guest Posting.
From the blogger’s point of view, these are the five fundamental steps to achieve an effective Guest Posting:
Find the right spaces to make Guest Posting.
One of the essential factors is to choose the blog that you want to collaborate with properly. For this, it will be necessary to define the following aspects. The first and most important is to know your goal to make Guest Posting.
- Search in Google: In this case, the keywords you use are fundamental. Use keywords that have to do with the market segment in which you are most comfortable. However, you can also search for more generic keywords that have to do with the Guest Posting technique. The results will take you to blog pages that support guest writing.
- Identify backlinks of the competition: Tools like Open Site Explorer will show you backlinks of the competitors you have defined. In addition, it will show you blogs in which they have collaborated.
Take care of the first contact.
The first impression is what counts. Write with assiduity and quality. It is your cover letter and the one that will open the doors to publishing posts as a guest on other blogs.
Clear and quick presentation of who you are. The simple explanation of what you are looking for. In this case, write a post as a guest or, if you are a brand, ask a blogger to write a post as a guest on your blog. It would be ideal for including, even, the topic on which you want to publish.
Create a good post
There cannot be an effective Guest Posting without an attractive post, which complies with the blog’s publication rules in question. If there are no explicit rules, it is interesting that you propose some basic ideas with the objective that there are no misunderstandings that require corrections.
The clearer the publication guides, the shorter the time necessary for the post to be published. This way, you will know if you have to send the post in a word processor or publish it in the blog with guest access. Or the maximum or minimum length to be taken into account. Or if you have to include images.
Analyze the results
If you are looking for traffic, you must configure Google Analytics to know how many visits come from that post. If, on the other hand, your goal is to gain visibility, you will have to use social media metrics as well. That is why it is fundamental that each goal that you mark comes accompanied by the corresponding metrics.
Avoid common mistakes
A benefit of blogger outreach happens to avoid making errors of bulk that usually occur.