Nowadays, consumers usually get this opportunity to judge the credential of a business depending on their absence or presence on social media. Being a digitalized market these days, a business presence on social media is a crucial part of its growth. There are so many social networking channels available these days. Some of those are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and more. Now, the main question over here is associated with the selected few platforms, which are worth the time and effort that it might take, to be proven successful.
One such platform, which is an incredibly powerful and popular platform with businesses enjoying numerous benefits, has to be Instagram. It is the younger and faster-growing sister of Facebook by the name of Instagram. Now, there are so many other businesses over here, which prove to have their accounts opened on so many social media channels. Now, why Instagram when you have so many other options. To find out more about that and its stronghold on business presence, you are asked to log online at https://blastup.com/ and get some help in this regard as well.
More about Instagram in the first place:
Instagram started its journey in 2010 and by 2012, Facebook bought it as its sister company. Right from that time, Instagram has grown into a massive following with over 1 billion active users. Among this great number, over 800 million users are active on this platform on a daily basis, and 500m is using the latest story feature of this app. This simple calculative measure is enough to show the value of IG and how it has grown to a great extent.
So, if you have been running a business and planning to make it easily hyped up among individuals, you have to get along with the Instagram platform. Once you have done that, things will work out in your favor and you can easily get to see your business soar to a completely different level altogether.
Instagram with a unique and engaged audience when compared to Facebook:
Even though Facebook-owned Instagram now, still the popularity of IG has already surpassed that of FB a few years back. When talking about the overall popularity, FB is known to wear the pants still on social media. But, with the ever-evolving nature of social media, some statistics have proved that IG users are much more engaged and even impressionable when compared to Facebook.
- What does that suppose to mean? Some of the recent reports have clearly stated that the IG is known to have 58 times more engagement on every follower when compared to Facebook.
- Studies have shown that FB users will tend to just sit away from the advertisements at a frequent rate when compared to IG users.
- Around 32% of the FB users will regularly engage with the brands and then you have 68% of the IG users doing the same.
- There are some more other higher engagement rates proven, which will definitely make IG be a heaven for the businesses looking to actually engage the consumers.
- You can easily use tools like GetInsta to get free Instagram followers fast, which makes you enjoy Instagram well.
Instagram is one place to attract creativity over here:
Some of the newsfeed on the IG platform is noted to be quite comparable to the art galleries. It is no secret that this form of the social platform is well filled up with proper color, quality of the higher range, fun, and even visually noted to be appealing with the videos and photos.
- Businesses can often jump right on the creative bandwagon by using the IG platform for promoting their services and products.
- You can easily use the same IG account to show some of the BTS or behind the scene footages or the daily workshops of the companies.
It is one creative platform for giving the followers some of the exclusive tasks of the culture of the company over here for sure.
Instagram is one platform to enjoy stories:
Instagram came up with some of the latest additions in the list, making this social media platform even more promising than before. Instagram story is one unique feature, which will allow the users to post customizable based videos or photos that might vanish after a period of 24 hours.
- These stories are noted to be prominently displayed atop any of the main newsfeeds of the user.
- Stories are known to offer creative elements like augmented reality-based filter options, writing and drawing tools, and even able to just include hashtags, location and even mentioning other users.
- On the other recent stage, IG has already added the ability to have any of the “featured stories.” These can further be hosted on the business profile and able to view once the present 24 hour periods end.
- There are multiple limitless business benefits associated with the IG stories. They are also noted to be great places for showcasing the BTS footage and even fun. Here, the time content is surely going to get noticed for sure.
Ads form a major part of IG:
Quite similar to FB, business accounts right on IG will have the option of just paying ways to promote the said content. This content is proven to be very beneficial, mainly while trying to consider the above statistics demonstrating how well receptive IG audience is going to be for that form of ads. Another beneficial aspect of ad on IG is that these ads are made capable of highly targeted based, depending on the age, location, interest or gender of the user.
Businesses are noted to be including links in the promoted posts. This stage helps in enabling the users to just click right in to learn more about the options. Businesses are also noted to be associated with the feature ads in the stories. There are some ways involved in successfully executing this practice. For that, you have to click on the links and get ideas on the same.
The more you research, the better option you are likely to learn from here. So, log online and get help now.
Walter Moore is a notable management consultant and digital marketing expert. He is an experienced digital marketer and has helped e-commerce businesses in all niches gain real with his effective marketing strategies and guidance.